Va in MANAM...tako tanhaa... dar aastaaneyeh viraanegi..... empty....... is how I feel.

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Bayad toro peida konam shayad hanooz ham dir nist...

I’m referring to myself

I’m proud of myself for having the courage to stand my ground and talk about my wants and needs without coming across as demanding

I told him the problem and he said that he will go to see the doctor

Not sure what will happen next... not sure if I should be with him while he sorts out his problems... maybe if we weren’t going on a trip together it would have been easier... I’ve said it befote and I say it again: I like him! But I wonder if I like him as a human being or a future husband.... this is something I wonder about... and that issue doesn’t really help


We’ll see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com