Va in MANAM...tako tanhaa... dar aastaaneyeh viraanegi..... empty....... is how I feel.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

moving to the village? really?

LOL.....maybe :)

I feel like I've been really happy since December! And I haven't really talked to HT since december..... do u see a correlation? :D

By village I mean NB..... I don't know what I'm getting myself into!!! But I see a lot of good things coming out of it if all turns out ok.....

Anyways..... here's something a friends had posted regarding love:

"If ever I do anything to make you doubt our shared language, just stare into my eyes as I stare into yours. This isn’t blatant romanticism or mystical, it is how I tell the truth. It is the difference between speaking of the truth and imparting the truth."

What do you think?

PS my friend almost convinced me to not even think about going back to Ottawa!!! I agree.....it's gonna mess me up so bad!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com